Student affairs là gì
II. FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Office of Student Affairs provides counsel và support to lớn the aaaarrghh.com’s Rector in managing & supporting graduate & postgraduate students (mentioned as students afterward), implementing one-door mechanism in public administration and expanding the alumni network of the University.
Bạn đang xem: Student affairs là gì
The Office of Student Affairs is responsible for the following tasks:
a) Political và ideological activities:
- Implementing policies & guidelines of the Party, laws of the Government & regulations of Ministry of Training và Education and Vietnam giới National University, Hanoi on student affairs;
- Building the plan on education of politics and ideology for students of the University, implementing the approved program và plan in the University;
- Conducting the political meetings at the beginning of the school year, organizing the education of Resolutions of the Party, extra-curricular political activities for students & other activities during the school year.
- Monitoring ideology of students và proposing policies and reasonable measures to lớn solve related problems.
b) Student affairs:
- Being responsible for the admission of students after annual entrance exams, making pre – entry inspection và proposing resolutions for students who fail to lớn meet the required conditions, procedures và records of the University.
- Organizing the opening ceremonies, graduation and commencement ceremonies at different levels.
- Issuing the decisions on the class officers, courses, subjects, academic advisors & head teachers of classes.
Xem thêm: Xóa Bộ Nhớ Cache Là Gì? Những Ý Nghĩa Của Cache (Tin Học) Hướng Dẫn Cách Xóa Cache Trên Mọi Trình Duyệt
- Managing records of students (including updating và managing records, decisions on rewards and punishment of the University, students’ profiles và decisions on academic termination or postponement).
- Taking care of rewards, punishment, disciplines & training points according khổng lồ existing rules.
- Carrying out conferral of academic encouragement scholarships, state-funded scholarships & VNU scholarships (including tuition exemptions, tư vấn for students with difficult circumstances etc.)
- Collaborate with other authorities to lớn solve sầu insurance policies for students và conduct healthcare và physical damage insurance for students
- Handling the issues of military tasks of the students,
- Solving the administrative sầu procedures for graduates và transferred students
- Checking attendance, watching the lecture hall, monitoring regulations và transferring the results khổng lồ the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Informing extra classes to lớn Office of General Administration for arrangement of lecture halls.
- Receiving và solving problems from students at different levels.
Xem thêm: Làm Sao Biết Email Đã Được Đọc, Xem, Mở, Check Hay Chưa? Các Công Cụ Kiểm Tra Email Đã Mở
- Giving information from the University to lớn students;
c) One-door mechanism in public administration
- Confirming policies, receiving preferential allowances for students;
- Confirming the administrative sầu procedures for students: postponement of military task; physical insurance, parcel receiving etc;
- Issuing introductory letters for students in doing research, internship & final thesis etc;
- Receiving records from students’ residential areas;
- Making student cards;
- Returning student files after graduation.
d) Alumni activities:
- Conducting alumni activities (updating information, contacting & managing the database of alumni)
- Expanding the network of alumni to lớn support academic, retìm kiếm, partnership development and public relations of the University
Chuyên mục: TRENDING